SBS2003 Premium and Symantec NAV corp

Hi,

Does anyone have SBS2003 Premium edition and symantec antivirus corporate
edition v9.0 working together ?

I"ve installed it om my SBS2003 PREM. server and everything goes fine,
except for sheduled automatic updates.
I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled NAV corp., totally cleaned the registry,
reinstalled, etc...
went trough any possible knowledge base article in the symantec database,
but no succes.
I've been busy now for about 5 weeks to solve the problem, and now i"m
trying to look at it from a different angle, the SBS2003 angle.
Could there be a compatibilty issue between those 2 systems ? Could default
ISA server block traffic from symantec, altough it works manualy ?

Never the less, we deliver symantec products for years, we're considering
changing to another software.
Has anyone good experiences with any third party antivirus software.

Regards,
Jo Lambrecht

  • Re: Cant see performance report, etc. SBS2003
    ... When you install Symantec EP it adds Symantec to the web-sites in IIS. ... Reporting in server management does not work and give HTTP 404 error. ... Reinstall Monitoring component: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: strange Symantec behavior
    ... When you got the disabled icon were your network cards status visible. ... Symantec Gear Security is stopped. ... Undelete Server Edition 4.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • RE: SBS 2003 R2 hangs at "Applying your settings"....
    ... contact CSS support, since there could have more interactive troubleshoot ... Due to support nature of newsgroup, it is not convenient to be ... server from the internet and perform a clean boot on the server. ... The issue should be related to Symantec Corp 10.1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • SBS2003 premium and symantec NAV corp
    ... Does anyone have SBS2003 Premium edition and symantec antivirus corporate ... ISA server block traffic from symantec, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • SBS2003Prem and Symantec AV corporate