Re: Windows SBS 2003

Hi Amit,

Remove the Remote Web Workplace group from the tab members of the admin
account.

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
One of the Magical M&M's

"Amit Mangla" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> I think you are right but now how i reslove this problem.

  • Re: SBS 2003/ISA 2004 and Term Services...users must be admins on the TS?
    ... made the "domain users" an admin on the SBS box also...it has been ... corrected and the Remote Web Workplace behavior below is not an issue. ... On a SBS 2003 SP1 premium box, ... other domain member on the network is a Windows 2003 Server R2 terminal ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: RWW fixed! Almost
    ... Check if that user is a member of the local Remote Users group on the ... > permissions to use the Remote Web Workplace. ... >> was logged into RWW as administrator, but I was connecting to the client ... >> and they are all members of the Remote Web Workplace group. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote web workplace
    ... If you don't trust the Administrator of your network enough that you feel ... Its time to get a new admin ... administrator form the remote web workplace users group etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)