Re: Windows SBS 2003
- From: "Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]" <marina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2021 13:34:47 +0200
Remove the Remote Web Workplace group from the tab members of the admin
One of the Magical M&M's
"Amit Mangla" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> I think you are right but now how i reslove this problem.
> >-----Original Message-----
> >You've put the admin in the remote desktop users group
> >Amit Mangla wrote:
> >> I have windows sbs 2003 installed on HP proliant
> >> Today when i am login on this server
> by "administrator"
> >> user it says "The local policy of this system does not
> >> permit you to logon interactively" but when i access
> >> same server through remote desktop by "administrator"
> >> it is working fine.
> >> Pls advise how to resolve this.
- Prev by Date: One for Steve Foster
- Next by Date: Re: One for Steve Foster
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows SBS 2003
- Next by thread: SBS 2003 Resource Kit?