One for Steve Foster

Hi Steve. You replied to my earlier post about restricting web sites using
destination sets and s/c rules in ISA.

I had a default set of SBS2003 rules. I am able to ALLOW a user access to
all websites except for hotmail.com (for example). BUT I am unable to DENY
the user access to all websites except for hotmail.com

When the 2nd scenario is in place all websites seemed to be barred, as
though the specific allow (for hotmail.com) is being ignored.

  • Re: SBS 2003 and ISA 2000
    ... new SSL cert that uses your FQDN - this should update your destination sets. ... I have the regular website which is setup by SBS. ... >> info here, when you say your websites are not accessible, are you ... After the install of ISA 2000, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA 2000 : Authentication box on the user pc..
    ... We did not check "ask unaunthenticated users for authentication". ... Destination: Certain_Web_Sites (Destination Sets) ... websites, ... just need to login once. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Blocking Adult content websites in ISA 2000
    ... I'm familiar with creating Destination Sets to be used with a Site and ... Content rules in ISA 2000. ... Set that can use wild cards or specific word content to block websites. ... What I'm trying to do is block users from going to adult content websites. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Using word content to block websites in ISA
    ... I'm familiar with creating Destination Sets to be used with a Site and ... Content rules in ISA 2000. ... Set that can use wild cards or specific word content to block websites. ... What I'm trying to do is block users from going to adult content websites. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)