Re: Windows SBS 2003

I think you are right but now how i reslove this problem.

probably.

>Amit Mangla wrote:
>> I have windows sbs 2003 installed on HP proliant
server.
>> Today when i am login on this server
by "administrator"
>> user it says "The local policy of this system does not
>> permit you to logon interactively" but when i access
the
>> same server through remote desktop by "administrator"
user
>> it is working fine.
>>
>> Pls advise how to resolve this.
>>
>.

  • Re: TS logon
    ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... I can't add "doman" remote desktop users group ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop Users not able to connect to Terminal Server
    ... Did you add the users to the *local* Remote Desktop Users group on ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... Allow log on through terminal services right. ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop Users not able to connect to Terminal Server
    ... I added the users on the domain server to the Remote Desktop Users group. ... Allow log on through terminal services right. ...
  • Re: The local policy of this system does not allow you to log on interactively
    ... You still can add any domain user to the Remote Desktop Users group on the ... Terminal Server. ...
  • Re: remote desktop users group
    ... This is ONLY a local group. ... In our case we had a terminal server that had been in service for over 6 months and last week the users started reporting that they could not log into it. ... If I add them to the domain Remote Desktop Users group they cannot log in even if I set the domain Login To Terminal server policy to allow it. ...