Tks.
I will subscribe to that n.g.

--

Regards,

Allan C
"Henry Craven [SBS-MVP]" <IUnknown@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uAumQAFTFHA.2424@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> No.
> There's no such animal. and AFAIK non on the cards.
>
> Please note the Newsgroup for SBS 2003 is :
> microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
> --
> Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
> CI Information Technology
>
> "Allan C" <proven_solutions@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I have been trying to locate the SBS 2003 Resource Kit.
> >
> > Does it exist?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Allan C

  • Re: SBS 2003 Resource Kit?
    ... Regards, ... SBS 2003 admin companion book is the equivalent ... > Allan C wrote: ... >> I have been trying to locate the SBS 2003 Resource Kit. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Text search fails
    ... > regards, Ger. ... >> Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... >> Microsoft.public.sqlserver.fulltext newsgroup. ... >> Windows SharePoint Services on a Windows Small Business Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Logoff / Slow Bootups / Outlook attachements / Outlook Not res
    ... Sorry for taking so long to get back to you with regards to these issues. ... and when the Shut down Windows dialogue window opens the only option they get ... We have had SBS W2K3 running for a long time now with very few problems ... ipconfig /all> c:\serverip.txt ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Company Web Search
    ... Best Regards ... > If you have SBS 2003 Premium Edition then take a look at the ... > If you have SBS 2003 Standard edition then you might want to look at getting ... > Microsoft Small Business Server Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SOAP Exception
    ... > This may be caused by SBS 2003. ... you can open this page from WebDav folder and ... IE will list the remote site files for you at the window. ... > Best Regards, ...