Re: SBS 2003 Resource Kit?

No.
There's no such animal. and AFAIK non on the cards.

Please note the Newsgroup for SBS 2003 is :
microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
CI Information Technology

"Allan C" <proven_solutions@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have been trying to locate the SBS 2003 Resource Kit.
>
> Does it exist?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Allan C

  • Re: DNS and email problem
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... our remote outgoing mail server as discussed, Comcast ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: pop & smtp
    ... Please change the users apply to the SBS Internet Access rule ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Please help me collect ISA info and firewall log for analyze. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Client Cmputer Setup
    ... Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... I suggest you that rejoin the problematic client workstation into SBS ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: sms synchronization trigger
    ... about the configuration, if the option is grey out. ... I suggest you refer to my suggestion below to join your PPC to SBS domain ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: changing internal lan ip
    ... Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP] ... Please do not respond directly to me, but only post in the newsgroup so all can take advantage ... Subnet: 255.255.255.0 ... Assuming users are connected to the SBS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)