Software Disk Mirroring

Hi,

Are there any known issues or gotchas regarding software mirroring on
SBS2003 (or W2003 for that matter?).

We have a few servers that consistently need to resync the disks after a
(seemingly clean) reboot. There are no errors in the event log to point to
anything other than the start and finish of the resync. We have tried a
variety of hardware platforms (most of which are HP/Compaq) but we are still
experiencing this.

Any ideas appreciated!

Matt

  • Software Disk Mirroring
    ... Are there any known issues or gotchas regarding software mirroring on ... SBS2003 (or W2003 for that matter?). ... We have a few servers that consistently need to resync the disks after a ... anything other than the start and finish of the resync. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows Time Synching in AD domain
    ... >I have a number 2000 member servers that are driving me a little nuts. ... Specifies a list of NTP time servers to be used by the local computer. ... configuration to the registry. ... the local computer will resync. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: External Time
    ... attempted to resync the time with the following command: ... Can I specify more than one external time source, and if Yes, how? ... Did I use an incorrect command to resync the time? ... entries on different servers could be 'cross-reviewed' with acccurate time ...
  • Re: External Time
    ... I tried a number of the servers, ... the /resync command, but did not see any UDP port 37 activity. ... attempted to resync the time with the following command: ... Can I specify more than one external time source, and if Yes, how? ...
  • Re: Unable to install SMS 2.0 SP5 client on new server
    ... Seems the subnet that i added in the bounderies is not showing up on ... the config files on one of my servers. ... information on how to resync the servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)