FTP

Hi,

I have an SBS2003 server, windows2000 clients and Mac clients. SBS server
has 2 Nics and runs ISA. It also has a netscreen firewall which also has a
VPN channel to another office.

The problem I have is that no-one in the main office (Mac or Windows client)
can access outside FTP sites to download files.

The other office runs server 2003 and also has a netscreen firewall. This
does NOT run ISA. The other ofice can access outside FTP sites to download
files no problem.

The Netscreen setup is identical both sides which leads me to believe that
the problem lies either in the multihome of the server or in the ISA config.

Any ideas on how I cure this problem??

TIA

Terry

  • RE: need to access web-based printserver interface from client worksta
    ... by default the ISA web proxy clients will submit all ... request to web server. ... 'Microsoft Firewall' service. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: LCS 2005 SP1 project
    ... internal clients, also you can connect to the Communicator Web Access ... Communicator Web Access Server cannot log the user on to the Live ... Are you using ISA 2000 or ISA 2004? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EventID 21284
    ... at clients side i caught numerous ones like PE_Sality.AL etc....i woul ... How in the world do you end up with Spyware/Malware on the ISA?? ... Stop using it for a workstation to browse the Internet. ... Troubleshooting Client Authentication on Access Rules in ISA Server 2004 ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: ISA 2004 Standard Edition Redundancy
    ... If I am running Win2003 Ent Server + ISA 2004 Standard Edition, ... advantage of NLB for the failover then? ... > Web proxy clients use a specific server or a set of server to connect. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Publish server on intenal net
    ... ISA Firewalls - MVP ... "A Klimkin" wrote in message ... >> I do not understand why you think i have ro reconfigure the clients. ... >>> moved the mail server on different address. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)