Fax problem

I Have faxing configured on the SBS Box and have all faxes to be emailed as attachments to relevant people. All working fine except,

some fax's drop a page. E.g.. will only receive page 4-5 and no where to be found is page one. These are random which pages fail.

Please help

Aaron

  • Fax probs
    ... I Have faxing configured on the SBS Box and have all faxes to be emailed as attachments to relevant people. ... Aaron ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Received fax failure
    ... Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... "Archive all incoming faxes to this folder". ... >are over 0 received fax failures. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Fax
    ... instructions for configuring the server, configuring the client computers, ... and sending faxes. ... Routes the fax to a shared file system folder. ... Backup faxes as part of my routine SBS backups using BrightStor for SBS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Fax Console cant open the faxes.
    ... I understand the issue to be: you can not view the received or sent faxes on fax console on some client computers in your SBS LAN. ... Any user who has permission is able to see all faxes in Inbox in the Fax Console. ... Routes the fax to a single e-mail address on or outside the local network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Fax Console cant open the faxes.
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... any user should be able to view their sent faxes in the Fax ... The default fax permission for SBS server is listed as following: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)