Microsoft Fax

Hello,

I just setup Windows SBS 2003 Premium with Exchange in a test lab. I
configured 5 dummy accounts (Mobile User, User, Power User, Administrator,
and a customized profile.) The problem I have is with two features I thought
I would be able to do but can't, and one error that I can't figure out.

1. Allow all users to view all faxes via the fax manager (specifically
incoming and sent)
2. Have the faxes show in the http://comanyweb Incoming Faxes page.

The error that I can't figure out is if I restart the SBServer then the fax
service on reboot fails, and I need uninstall the fax services via add/remove
programs reboot, and re-install. Did I botch up on installation? Any help
much appreciated even on 1 of 3.

Thank you,

M. Merchant

  • Processing Faxes Automatically - IDEAS Beyond Recognition
    ... faxes are simply handled like paper mail - printed on ... Even at places where incoming faxes are electronically received, ... Internet, and once it reaches the receiving end fax, anyone who ... whether printed or as electronic images is by ...
    (comp.doc.management)
  • RE: How to manage sharepoint fax documents
    ... > Yes, we can manually delete these old faxes, to do so, access the ... the incoming Faxes will be stored in the 'Incoming Faxes' ... Click 'Change permissions for this document library'. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: GFI Fax Maker and Company Web
    ... Most of their incoming faxes have csid's and most of the rest ... GFI as a suggestion, then I will. ... > The reason for wanting to have all inbound faxes routed to Companyweb is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: printing faxes on letter or legal when received; incoming fax secu
    ... Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup. ... only be printed in the default printing format. ... none", i.e., one can see all incoming faxes or see none. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: How to manage sharepoint fax documents
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... Yes, we can manually delete these old faxes, to do so, access the ... the incoming Faxes will be stored in the 'Incoming Faxes' ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)