Re: Tryin to install SBS client in a Win2000 computer

It wasn't clear from your posting if you are following the MS document
located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/sbserver/techinfo/deployment/45/clientinstallwp.asp
Follow up with another posting if you remain unsuccessful after reading and
applying what you found there.

Bruce

"SBS Backoffice 4.5 with Win2000 clients" <SBS Backoffice 4.5 with Win2000
clients@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi, I've got a server running Backoffice Small Business Server 4.5 and I
want
> tio install the network client in a laptop that's running Win2000
> professional. I have got a message that I need to configure manually the
> client. The problem is that without the client installed I can't run the
> Proxy client in this laptop therefore I can cinfigure Outlook to te read
the
> mail from a Pop3 and smtp server from a outside. With Win 98 everyhting
is
> ok but the problem is with this Win2000 laptop. I know this version of the
> Small Business is very old but I would like to know is I can resolve this
> issue until I could migrate to another version (maybe SBS 2003 in future).
> Thanks for your help... my email adress is: guille62_h@xxxxxxxxx please
> write there.
>
> Bill Hoffmann - Brisbane - Australia

  • Tryin to install SBS client in a Win2000 computer
    ... I've got a server running Backoffice Small Business Server 4.5 and I want ... tio install the network client in a laptop that's running Win2000 ... Proxy client in this laptop therefore I can cinfigure Outlook to te read the ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • RE: OWA - cant send, reply, or show calendar views
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... As you mentioned, the OWA work fine on the SBS Server, but it have ... Please try to test it on other client ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Unable to browse network
    ... I understand that there is one laptop ... client, when use WiFi connection, it can not browse network and Internet, ... If other laptops also have the issue, that means the whole wireless network ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unable to browse network
    ... The wireless nic was disabled to join the domain. ... A few days later I get a report that the laptop cannot print and cannot see the server. ... According to your description, I understand that there is one laptop client, when use WiFi connection, it can not browse network and Internet, when use Ethernet connection, it can full access. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Group Policy
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... do not see any changes on the client side. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)