Boolean Search in a document library SBS2003

Is it possible to make a Boolean search on a document library located in
companyweb. (SBS2003 premium)

Thanks,

Jean-Benoit Richard

  • Re: Sharepoint Services and remote access
    ... Standard or Premium both are able to publish the Companyweb by just running ... CEICW and enable the web service, only for Premium with ISA installed you ... >> it to you after installing. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Support missing from SBS server 2003 Premium
    ... premium. ... CD3 was defective microsoft replaced the CD with ... non service from microsoft phone support does anybody here ... browse the companyweb with no problem, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • sharepoint and IIS
    ... After installing ISA server on sbs 2003 premium I am unable to access any ... part of companyweb. ... Have done the following with no success any help would ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Companyweb error
    ... I have installed SBS 2003 Premium, no SQL, and when I try to access ... Companyweb page the message "Cannot connect to the configuration database." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: (340) tapes 8-tracks- Ebay- $10
    ... Tell us what a premium 8-track would go for? ... that is cheaper than box of shooting clays. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)