Re: POP3 Connector routing
- From: DM Nelson <dmn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2021 19:08:01 -0700
Are you running the wizard and configuring the smtp to use your internet smtp
server? If so try using DNS for smtp instead, this sovled a similar problem
"Marcello Gorlani" wrote:
> > If you are having trouble with a pop3 connector that is not an MS product
> > you'll need to contact that company for further support with it
> I'm having trouble with the Microsoft connector, this is the reason I'm
> using another one that works.
> But the problem is with SBS2003 pop3 connector.
- Prev by Date: Re: Question regarding licensing
- Next by Date: Restricting web site access
- Previous by thread: Re: Question regarding licensing
- Next by thread: Restricting web site access