Re: POP3 Connector routing

Are you running the wizard and configuring the smtp to use your internet smtp
server? If so try using DNS for smtp instead, this sovled a similar problem
we had.

DM Nelson

"Marcello Gorlani" wrote:

> > If you are having trouble with a pop3 connector that is not an MS product
> > you'll need to contact that company for further support with it
>
> I'm having trouble with the Microsoft connector, this is the reason I'm
> using another one that works.
> But the problem is with SBS2003 pop3 connector.

  • Re: Forwarding inter office mail through an ISP using Exchange on SBS 2003
    ... the POP3 connector. ... No trouble there. ... we would like inter office e-mail to go out through our ISP ... e-mail goes out through our ISP somehow? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: POP3 Connector routing
    ... > you'll need to contact that company for further support with it ... I'm having trouble with the Microsoft connector, this is the reason I'm ... But the problem is with SBS2003 pop3 connector. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)