How do I get Task Scheduler back?

Somehow the Task Scheduler on my SBS NT 4 system has gone. Does anyone know
how to get it back or where to get a replacement? I just need to run a
simple .BAT file every 15 minutes or so. Thanks.

  • Re: removing one network card
    ... is the replacement for the SOHO97 and not really a full fledged firewall. ... hardware VPN in your LAN and leave the SBS as is? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • SBS 2003 replacement CD#3 - which one?
    ... I have ordered several copies of SBS 2003 for my SBS 2000 customers and ... would like to install them soon. ... "Windows Small Business Server 2003 - Retail Replacement CD ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: McDonald v Chicago decided
    ... and Souter that the Second Amendment is somehow ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Having time issues with Windows Server 2003 R2
    ... is a problem if it is your PDC emulator DC or SBS box). ... I thought I had the problem narrowed down to excess heat and motherboard ... manufacturer for a replacement. ...
  • Re: scheduling events in SBS 2003
    ... Use Task Scheduler. ... SBS-MVP ... SBS 2000: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)