Can SBS 4.5a and SBS 2003 Exist on Same Network

We are planning to migrate a customer who is currently running SBS 4.5a to
SBS 2003.
I seem to remember reading something years ago that you could not have more
than one SBS 4.5a server on the same network.
My question is can we have a SBS 4.5a and SBS 2003 server on the same
network?

Are there any tips or traps to watch out for?

TIA.

--

Regards,

Allan C

  • ICW Problem Error 0x80072581 Deleting the DNS record external NIC
    ... I am having major problems with the internet and email connection wizard in sbs 2004, curiously I have internet access however the wizard fails to complete during the network section when I try and add OWA and RWW web services. ... Server connects to the internet and provides access for server no clients attached as yet. ... Call to Reading hardware selection returned ok. ... Firewall Rule: SBS DHCP Client ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ICW Error
    ... Error 0x80070057 returned from call to Reading the UPNP selection. ... SBS will attempt to detect and configure UPnP devices when running the SBS ... Please first make a full backup for the SBS 2003 Server. ... <Firewall Rule: SBS DHCP Client ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ICW Error
    ... Error 0x80070057 returned from call to Reading the UPNP selection. ... SBS will attempt to detect and configure UPnP devices when running the SBS ... Please first make a full backup for the SBS 2003 Server. ... <Firewall Rule: SBS DHCP Client ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Server/Network setup question
    ... Let's keep the P2P network and the ... SBS server's internal NIC to the switch. ... The internal NIC of the SBS server will default to 192.168.16.2 during the ... you change the IP of the rented printer to 192.168.16.8 (or some ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DHCP Fails on Authorized Server
    ... The DHCP shutdowns may because the SBS detects another DHCP in network. ... How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server 2003 ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)