Re: SBS 2003 No Internet

SBS 2003 Premium or Standard?

--
Merv Porter [SBS MVP]
===================================
"Andy North" <andyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:180701c543a9$cc12b800$a401280a@xxxxxxxxxx
>I just installed SBS 2003 on my clients server. After
> running the set up on the workstations I have run in to a
> very weird problem. There are a total of 15 systems. Of
> the 15 systems, only 7 of them are able to connect to the
> Internet. I could see if none of them connected, but why
> would some connect and not the others?

  • Re: Help with Windows Live One Care, please
    ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... It took some convincing from testers to allow the installation to skip OneCare and Forefront, but the selections are there, and I'd suggest de-selecting those on install. ... There isn't likely to ever be much in the way of peer help in this newsgroup, or even in the SBS 2k8 newsgroup, as the number of installs of a dead product and a trial product may be somewhat limited. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Blackberry or WindowsMobile?
    ... Les Connor [SBS Community Member - SBS MVP] ... can render most office file formats with bb server. ... My blackberry clients use the $60 25mb plans without issue although none ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2008 R2