SBS 2003 Memory Error

Every day we get this error from the SBS reporting. I can't find which app is
causing the error. We have a PowerEdge 2800 with a 3GHz and 2gig of RAM. It
is SBS Premium. THe network only has 5 PCs connected to the SBS server. It is
mainly used a file and print server.

How do I increase the threshold so we don't get this error everyday.

Here is the error:

A large amount of memory is committed to applications and processes.
Consistently high memory usage can cause performance problems.

To determine which processes and applications are using the most memory, use
Task Manager. Monitor the activity of these resources over a few days. If
they continue to use a high level of memory and are less critical processes
or services, try stopping and then restarting them.

Thanks

  • RE: 2 alerts keep showing up
    ... this is a performance alert regarding the hard drive. ... it can indicate server performance issue ... the high memory usage is expected. ... physical memory size and page file size on the SBS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Allocated Memory alerts
    ... If you do not encounter any real server performance issue, ... the high memory usage is expected. ... The Health monitor is running on the SBS server. ... A memory allocation threshold is configured on the particular monitored ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: server problems
    ... > web proxy service or SQL Server will normally use large memory. ... > the SBS server and sends the alert when the value reaches the threshold. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Virtual Memory Errors for Exchange 2000 with large amounts of RAM
    ... Kirill posted a nice search for someone with E2K memory frag errors: ... the /3GB switch isn't supported as far as I remember (which isn't very ... >>Have an SBS server with 2.5 Gb of memory and I am getting this error ... >If you're using Windows 2000 Enterprise or any SKU of Windows Server ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Critical Alert
    ... I run sbs server 2003 and everyday when i get a performance report i ... The store.exe process is allocating more memory than usual. ... Alert Notifications task in the Server Management Monitoring and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)