Re: Using SBS2003 CALs on SBS2000?

Liam wrote:

Hi
 We are using SBS2000. My boss has purchased a SBS 2003 User 5-CAL.
Can I use this with the existing SBS2000 installation? and if I can
how do I add them without the setup disk?

thanks in advance
Liam

You contact Microsoft Fulfillment to order an SBS2000 CAL disk.

--
Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
---------------------------------------

  • Re: New to Trend Micro
    ... Merv Porter [SBS MVP] ... >> How to install Trend C/S/M for SMB ... >>>> One of the MVPs posted a good step by step installation guide. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Setup error SBS 2003 R2
    ... If updates are applied to the base OS prior to ... completing SBS setup, ... important to get a solid installation. ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Help with Windows Live One Care, please
    ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... It took some convincing from testers to allow the installation to skip OneCare and Forefront, but the selections are there, and I'd suggest de-selecting those on install. ... There isn't likely to ever be much in the way of peer help in this newsgroup, or even in the SBS 2k8 newsgroup, as the number of installs of a dead product and a trial product may be somewhat limited. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: bare-metal restoration -- what should I know before I do it?
    ... not by massaging the existing installation so the older disks will ... installed SBS then Swing Migration is the way; I don't see you on that path ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... to DSR you F8 when the server is booting. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Not enough free space, disk full
    ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... installation CDs are SP1 - hence my confusion. ... Have you installed and run the SBS BPA? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)