Creating roaming profiles ..

Hello,

In Windows 2003 SBS, I can see in the users active directory settings
the path I need to put in for a users profile.

I've created the folder and shared it out but do I also need to copy
the users local profile into it?

Many thanks,
Jon

  • Creating roaming profiles ..
    ... In Windows 2003 SBS, I can see in the users active directory settings ... the path I need to put in for a users profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Loading Personal Settings takes 10 mins
    ... To test the Corrupt Profile ... have that person login to another PC ... then it may be the Users Profile on that PC that is Corrupt ... Check your SBS with the SBS Best Practices Analyzer ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange is currently in recovery mode
    ... Delete the users profile and recreate it. ... > I've just built and SBS 2003 network but one of my users ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)