NT Backup

Is NT Backup any good? We normally use and recommend Veritas for all
our customers but one is resisting and trying to get NTbackup going
successfully.

The problem is that it doesnt seem to be working and I cant see any
obvious way (such as logs) of confirming that it is working.

Also in NT backup and the calender page does anyone know what the blue
'N' means next to the job?

Many thanks,
Jon

  • Re: Repairiers duty of care re data.
    ... You're nuts - the backup is the customers responsibility, ... That's a rotten attitude for anyone repairing a ... Going to a consultant to get a compute repaired is like ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Repairiers duty of care re data.
    ... You're nuts - the backup is the customers responsibility, ... That's a rotten attitude for anyone repairing a ... Going to a consultant to get a compute repaired is like ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Is messages showing a hack attempt?
    ... When you notify all your customers that their passwords were all sniffed, ... When te second computer has ... If the backup is identical to the original, then breakins on the original ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Storix System Backup Admin - V5 Beta
    ... Storix System Backup Administrator Version 5.1 will be released on March ... Customers interested in participating are required to provide us ... - Copy from tape to tape, tape to disk, disk to disk or tape to tape ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: Comprimised Linux server!
    ... How should I port the sites over from backup when they are most likely ... This will mean lost money from downtime due to customers, ... from the server to look around, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)