Using SBS2003 CALs on SBS2000?

Hi
We are using SBS2000. My boss has purchased a SBS 2003 User 5-CAL.
Can I use this with the existing SBS2000 installation? and if I can
how do I add them without the setup disk?

thanks in advance
Liam

  • Migrating an existing SBS 2003 installation to new hardware
    ... I have an existing installation of SBS 2003. ... Bruce Sielaff ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Using SBS2003 CALs on SBS2000?
    ... My boss has purchased a SBS 2003 User 5-CAL. ... Can I use this with the existing SBS2000 installation? ... Steve Foster [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Install 3 times (triple crown)
    ... [switch (could be built into router)] ... In the above example, the gateway router lan side is on the 192.168.0.x network, as are the wan nics of the SBS boxes. ... built 4 SBS servers with one installation and launched,> which are ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Received fax errors after running SFC.exe
    ... Have just tried via the Microsoft Website but the ... You should be able to download or get CDs of a trial version of SBS 2003 ... slipstreamed media the best I can think of is to extract the Win2003 SP1 ... installation CD3 has 5/12/05 folder dates and fax files with version ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS Monitoring reinstall fails
    ... So I guess we can assume SBS Monitoring is installed ok. ... a error message appears during the installation. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)