Re: Problem send all outgoing mail.

Thanks for the advice.

"rcoolic403" <rcoolic403@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:PJGdnUfyvI_Ch8TfRVn-qw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On my NT4.5 SBS one reason is if Microsoft Mail Transfer Agent service
> isn't started.
>
> "Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for
>> mail.
>>
>> I am having a problem send all outgoing mail.
>>
>> I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To
>> Un-Resolved Recipients to Host" again to my ISP SMTP server.
>>
>> Any advice would be appreciated
>>
>> PS: Can't find any errors in the Event Logs.
>>
>> Regards
>> Barry.

  • Re: Herunterstufen
    ... Frequently Asked Questions About Windows Small Business Server 2003 ... Q. What number and types of servers can exist in the Windows Small Business ... unterstützt) empfehle ich aus eigener Erfahrung bei Integration eines SBS ... Setup nach Betriebssystem-Installation unterbrechen ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • RE: Error Reinstalling Monitoring and reporting -- Help!
    ... I understand you insert Windows Small ... Business Server 2003 Disc 3 or point to location where Windows Small ... Business Server Setup files may be found. ... However, after the original SBS CD3 is inserted, the Setup then gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Setup sticks during installation of server tools (IE6.0)
    ... Ill give this a go, i know when i completed the first part of the setup (getting to windows) there was no active hub, but after that there could have been. ... I suspect that the base Windows 2003 install has been updated before the SBS component install has been completed.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Connect Wizard not Working
    ... SBS 2003 setup and so far I have internet access on the ... The cable modem is running directly into the SBS ... addy's from the server. ... Windows 2000, eventually gonna upgrade to Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant exit setup - SBS Standard
    ... We cannot get into windows at all since running the repair. ... mode or setup - nothing else. ... Steven Banks, MCP, CSSA [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)