Re: Setting up an Intranet Site

Sorry - typo on size of drive - should read 36gb (it is 3 x 18gb on a Raid 5
format)

"Henry Craven [SBS-MVP]" <IUnknown@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> With a P3, 6Gb HDD I'd forget about upgrading on the same hardware.
>
> --
> Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
> CI Information Technology
>
> "Al" <sadfgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Henry thanks - my worry is how difficult the upgrade is (have to do it
>> ourselves & can't afford any downtime risk!) - existing hardware is twin
>> P3 1gb ram, adaptec RAID with 6gb but only 1/2 used. Would rather not
>> buy another server - what are the pros & cons of upgrade "as is" or fresh
>> instal on new HD's (so could revert to the old drives if new instal is
>> tricky!) but how difficult is it them to move existing setings/data.
>> Thanks

  • Re: cache
    ... Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} ... CI Information Technology ... Melbourne SBS Users Group ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Can SBS 4.5a and SBS 2003 Exist on Same Network
    ... >> Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} ... >> CI Information Technology ... >> Melbourne SBS Users Group ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Syncronize files from 2 sites
    ... I suggested you set-up a VPN, ....not join a user group. ... Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} ... CI Information Technology ... Melbourne SBS Users Group ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Message Size Limit
    ... > Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} ... > CI Information Technology ... > Melbourne SBS Users Group ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: email address
    ... Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} ... CI Information Technology ... Melbourne SBS Users Group ... when cyrus tried to reply to emails received from ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)