SBS 2003 Standard Client Internat Access

I have a new SBS 2003 Standard installation connected to
the internet via a Direct Broadband connection. I have
configured internet and email using the wizard. However
no internal clients can access the internet. Any help
getting this to work will be greatly appreciated.

  • Re: What does the "Configure email and Internet Connection Wizard"
    ... > the CEICW does (listed under "Configure Email and Internet Connection ... > Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard is designed to correctly ... > configure settings for your network, firewall, secure Web site, and e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: EBS 2008 and e-mail issues
    ... the internal interface of the security server. ... If I forward to the Exchange server (yes I know I'm not ... rerunning the change security level wizard is not possible. ... customer here wants to exclude some users from internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: What does the "Configure email and Internet Connection Wizard"
    ... Understanding the Configure E-mail and Internet Connection WizardThe ... Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard is designed to correctly ... configure settings for your network, firewall, secure Web site, and e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 remote access
    ... You can only do that from the internet ... > internet name of my server... ... >>The remote access wizard is run if you want remote access ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: SBS 2003 remote access
    ... > internet name of my server... ... >>The remote access wizard is run if you want remote access ... >>It won't hurt to run the CEICW wizard. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)