Re: Problem send all outgoing mail.

Marina

Yes, all clients are receiving email with the POP connector application.

We have a registered domain name, all email is received on an ISP mail
server for downloading with the POP3 connector application.

Regards
Barry

"Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]" <marina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Barry,
>
> The SBS 2003 newsgroup is microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
>
> Are you retrieving email with POP3 or SMTP? The 'Forward all mail to
> unresolved recipients' should only be used if you don't have a registered
> email domain name and used the ISP's domain name during the CEICW.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Marina
> Microsoft SBS-MVP
> One of the Magical M&M's
>
> "Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> Hi
>>
>> I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for
>> mail.
>>
>> I am having a problem send all outgoing mail.
>>
>> I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To
>> Un-Resolved Recipients to Host" again to my ISP SMTP server.
>>
>> Any advice would be appreciated
>>
>> PS: Can't find any errors in the Event Logs.
>>
>> Regards
>> Barry.

  • Re: Adding DNS records to stroseparish.local
    ... You need to distinguish between the registered domain name and your web site ... Your Exchange Server will then be setup (the CEICW will do ... For incoming SMTP mail an A and MX record needs to be in place (with your ... domain DNS host) that point to the external IP address you're using. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: smtp and pop3 mail setup
    ... Be sure to do some reading on SMTP open relay. ... mail server. ... If you are getting different mail addresses delivered to the ISP mail box, ... You can then choose which Exchange account or accounts that this mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: new sbs server
    ... I've tried fixing the POP connector. ... This has nothing to do with whether you get a new server. ... travel agency, Rainbow Sky Travel. ... I'd like to have another set of mirrored drives for user files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: POP3 will not collect email (sometimes)
    ... For questions about the SBS POP connector, ... Set up an account on their server ... > the application event log!! ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: smtp and pop3 mail setup
    ... You can then choose which Exchange account or accounts that this mail should ... this Distribution Group and they will all get this mail from the ISP mail ... SMTP mail and your exhange server periodically connects up ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)