Re: Problem send all outgoing mail.

Hi Barry,

The SBS 2003 newsgroup is microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

Are you retrieving email with POP3 or SMTP? The 'Forward all mail to
unresolved recipients' should only be used if you don't have a registered
email domain name and used the ISP's domain name during the CEICW.

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
One of the Magical M&M's

"Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> Hi
>
> I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for
> mail.
>
> I am having a problem send all outgoing mail.
>
> I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To
> Un-Resolved Recipients to Host" again to my ISP SMTP server.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated
>
> PS: Can't find any errors in the Event Logs.
>
> Regards
> Barry.

  • Re: SMTP Connector Forward Vs. DNS
    ... a lot of SBS sites ... server) fails to resolved due to incorrect setup of MX/A records. ... By using a 'smarthost' for your SMTP connector, all you are doing is having ... my ISP SMTP server, and then in the 'address space' list the email domain ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sending SMTP email as another domain
    ... Javier [SBS MVP] ... >> I installed SBS 2003 and I'm trying to configure my exchange settings. ... >> My server is on the internet using my ISP smtp server as smart host. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem send all outgoing mail.
    ... On my NT4.5 SBS one reason is if Microsoft Mail Transfer Agent service isn't ... > I have setup a Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) and I am using MS Exchange for ... > I run the ICW and set my ISP SMTP server, I also set "Forward All Mail To ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)