Re: Email setup

Hi Chris,

Post the ipconfig/all from the server and one from a client.

--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
One of the Magical M&M's

"Chris" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> My server is set up to download from a mail server using
> pop 3 setup. At the client computer I am
> getting "connection to Exchange server is not available"

  • Re: http://companyweb
    ... >> In Network Configuration of the W98, properties of Client for Microsoft ... >> Microsoft SBS-MVP ... On the SBS server I went to Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... >> proxy and instructs the server to constuct the real object. ... rather than client code. ... If 'clock' is instantiated in the server, ... > for the server interface at the OOA level. ...
    (comp.object)
  • This is going straight to the pool room
    ... or not the client has privilege to do what they're trying to do, ... The server environment is this: ... 3GL User action Routines that Tier3 will execute on your behalf during the ... Routine Name: USER_INIT ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • [Full-Disclosure] R: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42
    ... Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 3, Issue 42 ... SD Server 4.0.70 Directory Traversal Bug ... Arkeia Network Backup Client Remote Access ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... > rather than client code. ... no way to do that without also touching the object with clock semantics ... will not encapsulate both clock semantics and network semantics. ... The server can do whatever it wants ...
    (comp.object)