Upgrade SBS 2000 to SBS 2003

First of all, I've been off this newsgroup for a while and I'm really glad
to see many of the top MVP's still posting. Thanks again for being there.

Now, I have been looking around and I believe there is a supposedly simple
upgrade path from SBS 2000 to SBS 2003, However, Before I even consider
jumping into the pond and doing it, I'd like to see what real world
experience people have seen with upgrading.

I don't have a problem doing a full clean install and then migrating from
the old stuff except I'll be using the same server.

Thanks for any notes.

Doc