Re: INTERNAL NIC CARD KEEPS DISCONNECTING ITSELF

Cable, Switch/Hub? Change them out or ports on the switch/hub the server is
connected to.

Dirk-Thomas

"Mike G" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hey Guys,
>
> Running SBS 2000 w/2 NIC's. A user reported not being able to connect to
> shared drive. I logged onto server and noticed that the internal nic kept
> dis-connecting and re-connecting. Has anyone experienced this problem
> before? I cant think of any reason why it would do this. Other then the
> nic
> card going bad?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> thanks.

  • RE: Network Disconnecting
    ... 1- Try a different patch cable, different port on the switch/hub or connect server to a different switch/hub ... >Subject: Network Disconnecting ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • INTERNAL NIC CARD KEEPS DISCONNECTING ITSELF
    ... Running SBS 2000 w/2 NIC's. ... I logged onto server and noticed that the internal nic kept ... card going bad? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: chang internal ip range??
    ... I have 2 companies, both running SBS 2k3. ... The problem is they only want one accounts dept for the 2 companies ... desktop at CompA and when the accountant is at compB he could use RWW ... So, RWW doesnt work, except to the server (external interface I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • bare-metal restoration -- what should I know before I do it?
    ... Running SBS 2003 Premium. ... I have made many mistakes with this server since we moved from a P2P ... Even knowing that, I feel compelled ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Upgrade from SBS2003 to Full 2003 + Exchange
    ... unuseable fax and Exchange reliability / performance issues. ... If you have really good server hardware, ... >> We are currently running SBS 2003 and it has been a great product ... >> direction for documentation on upgrading from SBS 2003 to Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)