Re: ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall application in ClientAPPs

SBS2000 created a link in clientapps to the setup file in mspclient, SBS2003
does not do this.

BTW
SBS Newsgroups:

SBS v4.x: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz
SBS 2000: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000
SBS 2003: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

"Pablo Vernocchi" <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The client is on mspclnt shared folder. NOT in clientapps.
>
> It was not even in 2K that way...
>
> --
> Pablo Vernocchi
> pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Buenos Aires, Argentina
> "Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
>> Hi
>>
>> Windows 2003 SBS (Premium Edition)
>>
>> I have installed ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall
>> application in ClientAPPs, ready for installing on the workstations.
>>
>> Do I have in stall any thing on the workstations?
>>
>> PS: My old server Windows 2000 SBS, with ISA, I installed the Client
>> Firewall on all workstations.
>>
>> Any help/advice would be appreciated.
>>
>> Regards
>> Barry

  • Re: Unneeded programs in ClientApps
    ... But oddly enough some SBS updates have looked for those client apps in the ... Microsoft MVPs ... I was still wondering if deletion was possible without breaking future SBS ... Search the MS knowledge base for sbs clientapps move ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: URGENT!!! - Outlook 2003 install and Adobe Acrobat?
    ... The simple answer is to undo the changes to made to clientapps, ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... they try to open a .PDF file stored locally on their hard drive, ... Or do I just need to get through the MSI installer once, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remove Unneeded Client Apps
    ... In the clientapps folder there are some client apps that I know we will never need. ... There is SP1 and SP2 for XP which we don't need as were are all on SP2 and all new workstations come with SP2 installed. ... Steve Foster [SBS MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • I am running out of space
    ... Can I move ClientApps to another Drive? ... How can I tell SBS to look for it another location when it needs it? ... is there a way to move like moving my documents folder? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Problem deploying Outlook 2k2 from SBS2k
    ... Lately we have been having trouble installing Outlook 2002 to new client ... the ClientApps folder on our SBS2000 server. ... other than re-installing SP1? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)