Re: ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall application in ClientAPPs

The client is on mspclnt shared folder. NOT in clientapps.

It was not even in 2K that way...

--
Pablo Vernocchi
pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
> Hi
>
> Windows 2003 SBS (Premium Edition)
>
> I have installed ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall
> application in ClientAPPs, ready for installing on the workstations.
>
> Do I have in stall any thing on the workstations?
>
> PS: My old server Windows 2000 SBS, with ISA, I installed the Client
> Firewall on all workstations.
>
> Any help/advice would be appreciated.
>
> Regards
> Barry

  • ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall application in ClientAPPs
    ... I have installed ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall ... ready for installing on the workstations. ... Do I have in stall any thing on the workstations? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Advanced Client Install thru Script
    ... > I'm installing the Advanced client through the login script and for the ... I do have some workstations where, ... > have the client already installed. ... > the system32 directory. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: SQL Native Client vs SQL Server Driver
    ... On the blog for the SQL Native Client, you will find a lot of useful ... However, its biggest advantage is that unlike the MDAC, not only that you ... They won't be happy if you break something on their machine by installing ... a new application should always use the lasted driver if it can do ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.odbc)
  • Installing clients SCCM 2007
    ... I have installed SCCM 2007 and now I have a problem with installing clients. ... In allsystems collection i see all my workstations. ... For example i manualy comand to install client to the IGORS machine. ... <![LOG[Select first cert flag is set, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: RWW stopped working after SBS SP1 installed
    ... Just curious...and I don't remember if this was a requirement, but have you tried installing the newer TS Client which came out last year on the remote workstation??? ... I know you're not using the TS Client per se. ... Was the complete SBS SP1 installed or only Windows Server SP1?? ... the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)