ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall application in ClientAPPs

Hi

Windows 2003 SBS (Premium Edition)

I have installed ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall
application in ClientAPPs, ready for installing on the workstations.

Do I have in stall any thing on the workstations?

PS: My old server Windows 2000 SBS, with ISA, I installed the Client
Firewall on all workstations.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Regards
Barry

  • Installing clients SCCM 2007
    ... I have installed SCCM 2007 and now I have a problem with installing clients. ... In allsystems collection i see all my workstations. ... For example i manualy comand to install client to the IGORS machine. ... <![LOG[Select first cert flag is set, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Advanced Client Install thru Script
    ... > I'm installing the Advanced client through the login script and for the ... I do have some workstations where, ... > have the client already installed. ... > the system32 directory. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Advanced Client Install thru Script
    ... I'm installing the Advanced client through the login script and for the most ... I do have some workstations where, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Can I Setup Remote Control w/o a SMS Server in the domain
    ... The server does not need to be in the same domain as the clients. ... Also when installing the ... client software if you are using push installation you are going to have to ... we need to be able to remote control the workstations ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall application in ClientAPPs
    ... The client is on mspclnt shared folder. ... > I have installed ISA and was expecting to see the Client Firewall ... ready for installing on the workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)