Email setup

My server is set up to download from a mail server using
pop 3 setup. At the client computer I am
getting "connection to Exchange server is not available"

  • RE: client computer loses connection to server everynight
    ... Client computers' DNS do not pointing to SBS ... client computer loses connection to server everynight ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Sync, Certificate and Verizon 6700
    ... Once on client computer I installed it into Internet Explorer - then ... I opened a IR connection between the client computer and the VZW 6700 ... Double-clicking on this exported from IE file, allowed it to install. ... copying over the server cert first without the IE steps did not work. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: WAN clients - Exchange unavailable, then connects later
    ... Ok, have done as you said to see the different connection settings, and the ... version for the mail server is 7226. ... the Exchange server by both name and IP. ... You can access the Outlook data from the desktop by holding CTRL + ...
  • Re: Exchange 2003 design for 2 sites
    ... One branch office with 5 users. ... Currently we have one Exchange 2003 server located at our main office. ... Controller and Exchange server) at the branch office on which we will have ... When the Internet connection at our main office ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.design)