RE: Exchange connectors

I have the same problem.....I'm try to add an Exchange 5.5 server to my
existing org (SBS) to make my migration of exchange 5.5 (on SBS Nt4) to 2003
by passing from Win2k.
But from what I read on Microsoft web site they can only have one Exchange
srv by Org when we use SBS.

I'm thinking to make another Org to add another Exchange 5.5 srv and make a
replication between to site......

Let me know if you find a solution

Ciao

Sebastien

"Peter Downes" wrote:

> I would like to add an Exchange server to my existing SBS 4.5 Exchange 5.5
> site for a migration. It tells me to add a "Microsoft Exchange Site
> Connector". Where do I find this connector and how do I install it?

.

Quantcast