Shut down due to 2 SBS 2003

The current SBS 2003 was rebuild to correct position the NTDS and SYSVOL
directories. A temp SBS 2003 was build to migrate the data and preserve the
users' accounts. Though the temp SBS 2003 was removed, the existing rebuilt
SBS 2003 server keep shutting down by itself due to detecting more than one
SBS Server. Any recommendation to resolve this problem?

  • Re: Mistyped Name
    ... change domain name and computer name on a SBS is unsupported. ... My thought is that I won't have to rebuild the ad structure since the name is not going to change just the upper case second letter in the name. ... Google for "rendom" or search on the Microsoft website for it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Need to rebuild my SBS 2003 Premium Server
    ... I need to rebuild my SBS 2003 server and am seeking the best procedures on ... My network consists of an SBS 2003 Premium Server, ... So basically I need to replace both drives and either do a diaster ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Licensing ruining weekend.
    ... I've seen the KB on setting up SBS in a domain environment. ... rebuilt the machine because Dell leaves it at the point of naming your ... How to install Small Business Server 2003 in an existing Active Directory ... After the rebuild we activated the Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Rebuild SBS 2003 server
    ... recreate all the Active Directory?" ... install a new build of SBS into an existing domain then it is much cheaper, ... would be to rebuild it. ... which is also a domain controller on the network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Rebuild
    ... includes setup CD1, stopping before SBS setup, apply service pack, and ... which is quite a bit faster than the restore from ... Les Connor [SBS Community Member - SBS MVP] ... I will need to rebuild my raid and reinstall sbs 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)