server not in Network Neighborhood

I have a DC server with two NICs in it and the DC server stop showing in
Network Neighborhood. So, I remove one of the NIC and hope the Dc server will
show up. But did not. It is an nt 4.0 os. I did make sure it is master
browser.

Any reason why?
Thanks

  • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
    ... NIC, you need to specify an external DNS server for DNS, instead of the ... Both NICs should point to his internal IP for DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: CEICW fails at firewall config
    ... Do you or do you not have ISA 2000 or ISA 2004 installed on the SBS server? ... Do you have 2 NICs in the SBS? ... CEICW fails on firewall configuration every time. ... >>> Call to Creating the protected networks access rule returned ok. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Still cant connect to RWW or OWA remotely
    ... No Phantom NICs as far as I can see. ... that it can not find the server. ... Configure your Router as an Eithernet Bridge. ... Once you have this then configure the Routers Firewall and Port ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Still cant connect to RWW or OWA remotely
    ... No Phantom NICs as far as I can see. ... that it can not find the server. ... Configure your Router as an Eithernet Bridge. ... Once you have this then configure the Routers Firewall and Port ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: FreeBSD 2 nic one to route one to DB - how do I?
    ... The second nic should route to the DB server. ... Just put the DB server and the second nic on the webserver on its own private network. ... So your FBSD machine is dual homed.. ... Option 1 needs both NICs, option 2 only needs one NIC. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)