Incoming email to unknown address?

How do I set (or indeed unset!) where incoming e-mail goes when there is not
a user of that name in the domain. eg we have only a@xxxxxxxxx, b@xxxxxxxxx
& c@xxxxxxxxx, but someone sends e-mail addressed to d(or
whatever)@abc.co.uk . I think Exchange is automatically hiding it (I've
turned off the NDR receipt) but it might be easier for all unrecognised
addressees to go to 1 particular user for them to check (but anti-spam
filtering their mailbox)
Thanks

  • Re: Incoming email to unknown address?
    ... Melbourne SBS Users Group ... > How do I set (or indeed unset!) where incoming e-mail goes when there ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: Exchange Local Queue
    ... All incoming e-mail is stuck in the local ... delivery queue. ... OWA & Outlook both open the mailbox just fine? ... How do you handle Internet mail? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: e-mail distribution group question
    ... clients would just need to add them as an additional mailbox in Outlook. ... > User A's incoming e-mail are delivered to user A and user B. User B's ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Exchange Local Queue
    ... All incoming e-mail is stuck in the local ... OWA & Outlook both open the mailbox just fine? ... ADUC, Exchange tasks...), run a purge/mailbox cleanup in ESM, then ... Internal mail not working for her either? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)