Creating an Exchange mailbox Win 2k3

From: !!bogus (hello_at_microb.com)
Date: 02/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:44:05 -0500

Hi,

I've been having problems sending email because my local domain is the same
as the registered one. I followed Q319759 (How to configure exchange to
forward messages to a foreign messaging system that shares the same SMTP
domain name space).

The problem is when we send him an email, the email doesn't go to our ISP,
it goes directly to the local box. He needs access from outside the company
and we prefer not to have the outlook interface on the web.

So at this point I think the best solution is to delete his mailbox and have
him be the only one who uses a pop account as opposed to exchange server
account. Now my question is, in the event that I need to re-create the
exchange account (without having to recreate his windows 2003 account), how
can I create this? I couldn't figure out how to do it from the interface.

--
Thank you
Please post only

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Creating a mailbox
    ... > I've been having problems sending email because my local domain is ... Exchange forward mail for me@mydomain.com somewhere else? ... > exchange server account. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
  • Creating a mailbox
    ... I've been having problems sending email because my local domain is the same ... I followed Q319759 (How to configure exchange to ... him be the only one who uses a pop account as opposed to exchange server ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
  • Creating an Exchange mailbox Win 2k3
    ... I've been having problems sending email because my local domain is the same ... I followed Q319759 (How to configure exchange to ... him be the only one who uses a pop account as opposed to exchange server ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Delivery for account not in the primary domain..
    ... I've my local domain xyz.local and all the domain users have an external ... account @xyz.com under a pop3 connector ... in exchange, and so I need that exchange delivery the email to @xyz.com ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: Entourage account setup applescript not working
    ... I pasted the script at the end just in case. ... When comparing the account settings on 2 computers, ... This script assists a user with the setup of his Exchange account ... Customize the network and server properties below with information ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)