Re: ntbackup.exe error Win 2003

From: Henry Craven (IUnknown_at_Dot.Nyet)
Date: 10/31/04

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 17:27:34 +1100

Sorry, can't tell from that, you'd need to open the files and read the
errors.
Did you allow the error report to be sent to MS ? You should. If it's a
known issue and a fix is available you'll get a notification back as
part of the process, or at least the MS Staff will be able to see if
this is a recurring and common problem that needs attention and so
provide and publish a fix.

--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
    Melbourne Australia
"Anthony Smith" <anthony@peconet.com> wrote in message
> Good Morning,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  There doesn't appear to be much more
information in
> the logs.  I can give you a little more info on the error.
>
> When I reset the server and log on, I get the error message
automatically
> without doing a backup.
> It tells me the same thing and then it tries to send the error to
Microsoft.
> I took a look at the files it wanted to send to Microsoft and it was
going
> to send:
>
> APPCOMPAT.TXT
> NTBACKUP.EXE.MDMP
>
> Hope this helps. Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ntbackup.exe error Win 2003
    ... provide and publish a fix. ... > the logs. ... > When I reset the server and log on, I get the error message ... > I took a look at the files it wanted to send to Microsoft and it was ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Scrolling text no longer works
    ... Office program such as Microsoft Word 2002, you may experience one of the ... you receive the following error message: ... Maybe the "third-party" will issue a fix. ... > Windows XP SP2 install. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: vb help immediately closes vb6 even with no project loaded
    ... Error message is always ... using HtmlHelp but this did not fix my problem. ... (244140 in Microsoft ... DLL Hell problems? ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: OE no longers remembers the last path to saving attachments
    ... OK and I get this error message - user cancelled - which I have attached ... Geez I was so hoping this would fix it...lol ... It is a bug, Microsoft is aware of it, and it will be fixed in a soon to be ... MVP's do *NOT* work for Microsoft. ...
  • RE: Performance Report & backup log
    ... I am glad to know the report is correct now after you delete the backup ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... <<Server\Support\Backup Logs ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)