Re: Pop3 Email disapperaing

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] (lanwench_at_heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com)
Date: 09/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:03:02 -0400

My answer does not address this problem directly, or make you happy, but my
advice is to ditch POP and host your own domain's mail directly on the
server via SMTP. POP connectors are notoriously unreliable. You can host
your own mail even if you don't have a static IP, although a static is
preferred.

I'm sure someone else will post a more relevant reply, but as for me, I
prefer to avoid POP connectors and I don't have these sorts of problems
related to mail delivery on my server or at any of my client sites.