Error 430 in Access 2007 - code works fine on 4 machines except one on network

I have a strange situation: Till recently my automated process, reading from .
csv file is working fine on my co-workers machine and all of sudden it is
showing ERROR:
Run-time error 430:
Class does not support automation or does not support expected interface.

I tried the following suggested ont his site:
1) Checked all the references and their order.
2) Uninstalled and reinstalled Access and Office package.
3) Checked for dao360.dll and it already exist.

It works fiine on all machine except one. That one machine was re-installed
with ACCESS\OFFICE again. Any thoughts\Suggestions

Thanks