Re: Cannot find Runtime wizard or Add-In
- From: Tony Toews <ttoews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2021 10:50:54 -0700
Jan-Erik Kaiser <janerikkaiser.access@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue that I can not find the Package Wizard in neither the 2003 or 2003
version of Office (I have both on the computer).
VSTO should be installed but I guess something is fishy here.
- Is there any file (dll or something) that is part of the VSTO that should
be present if the VSTO was installed that I could search for to verify the
installation of VSTO?
My shortcut properties for the A2003 ADE have the following.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\ADE11\WZADE.MDE" /runtime /ro /x macStartPKW
Can you see that WZADE.MDE file anywhere on your system?
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can
read the entire thread of messages.
Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at
- Prev by Date: Re: VSTO and its role in creating Access Runtimes
- Next by Date: problem installing mscomm.ocx
- Previous by thread: VSTO and its role in creating Access Runtimes
- Next by thread: problem installing mscomm.ocx