Re: Access 2003 Developer Extensions Activation

U¿ytkownik "dave66" <dave66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Access 2003 SP2 and VS2005 installed. Recently received MSDN (Professional
Subscription- from previous posts this may be relevant- though table shows
feature should be available at this subscription level) disks and
installed
Tools for Office and Access Developer Extensions. Disk indicates
activation
key for ADE required- obtained from site. Whenever I start the suite from
its
default install location or via Access front-end, splash/about screen
appears
then the program closes. I cannot find and have not been prompted for the
actiavtion key which I suspect may be the problem: how do I add the key?

If it's significant I've also tried to open the package wizard as an
add-in
without success.

If it's not the key anyone got any further ideas what I'm doing wrong! I
suspect it's something fundamentally simple but I'm darned if I can see
it!
FULL LEGAL SOFTWARE !!!
Games, video, program, image, chat, questbook, catalog site, arts, news,
and...
This site it is full register and legal software !!!
Please download and you must register software !!!

PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/rejestracja.htm
DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl

Full question and post: http://www.webteam.gsi.pl

Contact and service and advanced technology:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/kontakt.htm
FAQ: http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/naj_czesciej_zadawane_pytania.htm

Please add me URL for you all site and search engines and best friends !!!

Me site:
SERWIS WEBNETI: http://www.webneti.gsi.pl
PORTAL WEBTEAM:http://www.webteam.gsi.pl
LANGUAGE: http://www.webneti.cjb.net

  • Re: FORM to enforce a rule based sequence of events
    ... but I've not a vbasic macro or function person. ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)
  • Re: Paste append rows from table on CD
    ... Then I closed the CD and opened my current database. ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
  • Re: unrecognized database format
    ... even though my issue is not a result of a DB conversion. ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: Updating fields value via VBA
    ... secondary sort is FINDG_NO asscending order but look at the values they ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Problems copying and pasting decimal fields
    ... Excel, excel thinks that it is a text field, and I have to convert to ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)