Re: MS Visual Studio and Access Run Time - Help!!!

Uzytkownik <proficient@xxxxxxxxx> napisal w wiadomosci
Hi, I have Access 2003 and MS Visual Studio 2005, installed on my
machine. The reason I did that so I could have my Access Database
packaged with Runtime so I could install it on machines which dont have
Access2003. However the issue is that i CANT find Runtime and CANT find
Access Developers extensions.
When I check the "ABOUT. it shows that MS VISUAL STUDIO TOOLS FOR
OFFICE is installed and in Add/Remove programs it shows that RUNTIME is
installed.
PLease some one help me, what am i missing and what have i done wrong.
Its urgent I have to have this installation done tomorrow.

Thank you for all your help in advance.
Regards.

FULL LEGAL SOFTWARE !!!
Games, video, program, image, chat, questbook, catalog site, arts, news,
and...
This site it is full register and legal software !!!
Please download and you must register software !!!

PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/rejestracja.htm
DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl

Full question and post: http://www.webteam.gsi.pl

Contact and service and advanced technology:
http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/kontakt.htm
FAQ: http://www.webteam.gsi.pl/naj_czesciej_zadawane_pytania.htm

Please add me URL for you all site and search engines and best friends !!!

Me site:
SERWIS WEBNETI: http://www.webneti.gsi.pl
PORTAL WEBTEAM:http://www.webteam.gsi.pl
LANGUAGE: http://www.webneti.cjb.net

  • Re: Where does the Digital Certificate go?
    ... module or install as a dll but it turns out it is its own file type and we ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ... DOWNLOAD LEGAL SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)
  • Re: Problem installing an Access 2003 packaged application
    ... If I just build a packagae form indside the VBE environmnmet asking the ... system not to install Access 2003 runtime when I attempt to install the ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)
  • Re: ADE 2003 Packing Wizard Problems
    ... Also when you install the package it must be on Windows 2000 SP3 or later ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ... PLEASE REGISTER SOFTWARE: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.developers.toolkitode)
  • Re: Office 2000 developer install problem
    ... I recently bought Microsoft Office 2000 Developer "Special Upgrade". ... I am trying to install this program on a machine that has Microsoft XP ... will the developer software work on XP Operating System?. ... This site it is full register and legal software!!! ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)
  • Re: Creating directories on Vista machines using .NET
    ... One thing that the Access database does is maintain settings relating to the ... dialog box asking which account to run the install under. ... even if I run the install using administrator rights, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)