Error when accesing Webservice on Windows Server 2003

All,

I am getting the following error when I tried to deploy my webpage (Release
Version) on Windows Server 2003. The below error occurs when I try to access
the webservice.

PS: I can access the webservice from IE from the same Windows Server box.

I did some googling and tried the options suggested but with no luck. Any
help would be much appreciated.
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a
receive.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was
closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected
error occurred on a receive.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request) +58

System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request) +5

methodName, Object[] parameters) +183

TKONETWebApplication.ParetoSymbologyDemo.TFMatrixService.ProcessXMLRequest(String
InXmlString) +50

TKONETWebApplication.WebForm4.ImageButton2_Click(Object sender,
ImageClickEventArgs e) +64

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs
e) +109

System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +69

sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

+33

Thanks,
Kaushik

.