Re: Loop query

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 07/30/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 04:02:00 +1200

> When you write that you can't write a function for me.....is that a personal
guideline or a rule of this forum that I stepped over?

There's no rules really. Somewhere there's a line between advice and "working"
for you. Most people would be happy to post code if they had it, but stop at
writing specially for you.

In this case I spent maybe an hour trying some expression stuff, even looked
up the query newsgroup to see if any posts were related. It was fun, but hey I
got things to do. Unless they have MS(Microsoft) in their name, answerers are
fellow Access users, just like you. I do not have an answer already written.

Toolkitode is not really the right newsgroup for this, I don't mind but you
may get more answers in Queries or something.

HTH
Chris