Re: How to get matching values with combo box and dropdown property?

From: Wayne Morgan (comprev_gothroughthenewsgroup_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/29/04

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:06:35 -0500

This might be easier to do with a textbox and a listbox. Set the Row Source
for the listbox in the textbox's Change event. Changing the Row Source for
automatically requery the listbox.

Example:
Private Sub Text0_Change()
Me.List2.RowSource = "SELECT Test1 FROM Table1 WHERE Test1 Like ""*" &
Me.Text0.Text & "*"";"
End Sub

--
Wayne Morgan