RE: Access 2000 Runtime Install-on-Demand

From: Mingqing Cheng [MSFT] (v-mingqc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 05:14:06 GMT

Hi Jean,

>From your descriptions, I understood that you have concerns Access will be
raised each time a new UserID trying to access your program. Have I
understood you? If there is anything I misunderstood, please feel free to
let me know.

Based on my scope, this is a feature for Access. When a new Windows UserID
is attempting access your program. Access is configurating for this new
UserID, each new UsedID will be required this kind of configuration so that
I am afraid you are not able to eliminate this.

concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. We are here to be of assistance!

Sincerely yours,

Mingqing Cheng
Microsoft Developer Community Support
Introduction to Yukon! - http://www.microsoft.com/sql/yukon
Please reply to newsgroups only, many thanks!