Re: Access 2002 Runtime Command Line Options

From: Chris Mills (phad_nospam_at_cleardotnet.nz)
Date: 07/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 14:26:24 +1200

I don't think a "quiet install" for a PDW-generated setup is desirable.

Too many things can go wrong. Microsoft is quite good at this, and informing
you of it if you give them a chance is excellent advice.

In any case, something has to keep the operator amused whilst they install it,
and an "unquiet install /uqn1" only involves hitting Enter or OK a few times
doesn't it?

Quiet as in unattended? I don't think so with PDW. UFO's might fly past and
you would never know.

Finally, I can't recall a single PDW "issue" which command-line options would
solve.
Chris