Re: Access 2002 Runtime Command Line Options

From: Paul Overway (paul_at_i.hate.spam.logico-solutions.com)
Date: 07/27/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:44:20 -0400

With 2000, there were 2 setup.exe...one for your app, one for the runtime.
The setup.exe for the runtime allows for the /? parameter. There is no way
to do a quiet install for your app using a PDW generated installer. Command
line options for MSI packages can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/msiexec.mspx.

If you want to do a quiet install, you should look at other installer
options, i.e., Installer2Go, Wise, InstallShield.

--
Paul Overway
Logico Solutions, LLC